1. Enrollment in TNTX 1100 and TNTX 1200 is open to all students after consultation with and consent of the Teach North Texas advisor.
2. For eligible students, TNTX 1300 may be substituted for both TNTX 1100 and TNTX 1200 .
3. Students who fail to complete EDSE 4608 , EDSE 4618 and/or EDSE 4628 may petition the Teach North Texas program advisor for substitutions for these classes. Students who elect this option may not apply the minor to either the Bachelor of Arts with a major in mathematics (teacher certification) or the Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (teacher certification). Students who elect this option will not be recommended for state licensure by UNT and should consult a College of Arts and Sciences academic advisor for additional information regarding degree completion, including satisfying the University Core Capstone requirement and the 42 advanced hours requirement.
4. Certification requirements are subject to change by the State Board for Education Certification. A recommendation for certification must meet the current requirements as set forth by the Texas State Board for Educator Certification advisor.
5. TNT candidates must meet requirements (published elsewhere) for overall GPA, GPA for all UNT courses, GPA for all content courses, and (if applicable) any GPA requirement set forth by an individual department. Students who fail to meet any of these requirements are permitted to petition the Admission, Retention and Review Committee of the Department of Teacher Education and Administration.