Business Leadership Building, Room 215
1155 Union Circle #311396
Denton, TX 76203-5017
Web site: www.cob.unt.edu/mktg
Jeffrey Ogden, Chair
The Department of Marketing, Logistics and Operations Management offers professional education programs to prepare individuals for the pursuit of marketing and logistics careers with manufacturers, transportation and logistics firms, retail and wholesale middlemen, profit and nonprofit service organizations, governmental agencies and academic institutions.
- It is required that students entering the professional fields/majors in the Department of Marketing, Logistics and Operations Management have a grade point average of at least 2.7 on all courses completed at UNT. First semester transfer students must have a transfer grade point average of 2.7 in order to take professional field/major courses.
- A grade of C or above must be earned in each professional field/major or supporting field course completed in residence or transferred to UNT.
- Academic requirements for graduation with a professional field/major within the Department of Marketing, Logistics and Operations Management include:
- a minimum 2.0 grade point average in the professional field/major and supporting field, with minimum grades of C required in each professional field/major and supporting field course; and
- a minimum 2.0 grade point average in all courses completed at UNT.
The terms “professional field” (BBA, MBA degree programs) and “major” (BS, PhD degree programs) are used to designate the primary area of study.
The department offers undergraduate academic certificates in customer relationship management, logistics and supply chain management, new product development, retailing, and e-commerce marketing. For additional details, please contact the department.
ProgramsMajorsMinorsUndergraduate Academic Certificates
CoursesAviation LogisticsLogistics and Supply Chain ManagementMarketingOperations and Supply Management